Of Dinosaurs And Engineers!

Monday, September 18, 2006

For my choclate milkshake

missed you over the weeekend
missed you on the train, off the train...
missed you every second ..
and in my thoughts i write letters to you telling you in fancy words what i felt .. and when i finally sit down to write those words evade me ....
and then i need to close my eyes again to recapture the moment and i see your soft smiling face .. and it's impossible not to be able to re collect how amazing you smell and how gentle you are with me ...
just missed you when i closed my eyes and still missed you when i opened them .. and eventhough it hurts to miss you i thought it was worth the pain ...

hope you have a 100 birthdays .. and this being the last one away from each other ...

happy birthday my sweetie pie ...
love you loads
hugs
rexy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home