Of Dinosaurs And Engineers!

Thursday, January 18, 2007

I am right here

Xyre,

Just wanted to let you know that I believe it is okay to have doubts and uncertainities. Everyone has them, and there are no guarantees for anyone, from anyone.

So while you certainly have to make a decision, there is no pressure from my side.

Sometimes, I may talk about our future together as if it is already here. But that's just because I miss you so much that I can't help it. My desperation to see you and be with you would manifest itself time and again in talking to you about this decision. But I want you to know that I can understand that you are in two minds. Do not let such discussions put you under any sort of deadline. There is none and you can take your time.

I am right here.

With loads of love,

Bilder

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home